Performance

performance-imageFast, reliable and exceptionally accurate.

From the call-up to the administration and connection, up to the delivery of content to the end user, we can guarantee a maximum response time of 3 seconds for 75% of requests. The maximum response time for the remaining 25% is 4 seconds.

 

 

 

performance-2With an absolute availability of 99.5%, Falk Connected is not only exceptionally fast, it also guarantees you and your customers access to the right information anywhere and at any time.

 

performance-3